Do you have a background in the bailiff/collection agency sector or the legal/financial world in general?
Are you ready to take the step towards a fast-growing digital company that innovates the debt collection sector and allows you to demonstrate your talents to a wider audience?
It’s your lucky day!
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to support and guide our customers and help shape the Virteo platform based on their feedback.
Who is Virteo?
- An innovative platform that allows companies to collect their invoices. It is the working tool for debt collectors such as court bailiffs, collection agencies and lawyers.
- A gamechanger in the cash management industry thanks to its SaaS model that enables an efficient and ethical collection of invoices.
- One of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium, with international ambitions!
We are a young scale-up in full expansion and view our clients as partners. This is why we find it important to guide them in using our platform and to listen to their feedback. The Customer Success Specialist is the link between Virteo and the customer and therefore plays a crucial role.
What does your day look like?
- Providing support to our clients about the operation of the Virteo platform and first line technical support. clients include both debt collectors (bailiffs/collection agencies/lawyers) and companies.
- Engaging actively with (potential) customers to understand their needs or identify problems.
- Formulating and working out solutions, to both urging and less urging questions. If necessary, this is supported by our team of analysts and developers.
- Leading the onboarding of new customers and provide trainings.
- Taking responsibility as operational point of contact for clients and plan necessary meetings to make sure the platform contributes to their success.
You are the perfect fit if you
- have at least 1 year of experience as an employee at a bailiff or collection agency or another profession/company specialized in the collection of invoices.
Alternatively, you have at least several years of experience in the legal or financial sector and are interested in the debt collection process.
- are relationally competent and can offer a listening ear with the necessary empathy.
- can structurally approach and solve problems based on a curious and analytical attitude.
- can work with Excel and have a basic knowledge of and interest in database processing and search (e.g. via sql).
- take responsibility for your projects and assigned clients.
- have the ambition to help shaping our innovative platform.
- are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a young and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment!
- Important responsibility within Virteo and towards clients, giving you the opportunity to further develop your expertise and role at a fast pace.
- Mentorship and guidance of experienced colleagues and entrepreneurs.
- Partial remote working (our offices are located in Mechelen)
- Complete renumeration.
If you are the perfect candidate, quickly send your CV to our HR & Happiness manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t feel the fit but you spontaneously think of someone else, share! Sharing is caring 🙂