Developing at VIRTEO is all about creating something you are proud of, rather than doing some quick coding. Each team member is involved in making product and technical decisions from day 1. We don’t just write code, we also review, refactor and improve.
Who is Virteo and why should you care?
Virteo is a young SaaS scale-up founded and active in Belgium, but with international ambitions. We allow companies to collect their invoices and debt collectors to help them do so in an efficient manner. Our end-to-end SaaS platform is a gamechanger in the industry, as it ensures full transparency in the debt collection process and facilitates an ethical dealing with defaulting clients. So yes, technology is the beating heart of our company.
To realize our ambitions in Belgium and abroad, you would have a key role in our development team. Working closely together with our A-team of developers, architects, analysts and testers, you will be working on exciting new features and integrations, but also on ensuring the scalability of our existing code.
We are not only agile in how we organize our sprints, but also by listening to each other and our clients. As a top-level developer, we expect you to actively contribute to development discussions and help shape the future of our platform. We therefore also find it important that you feel engaged and have fun working at Virteo. Our informal and flat structure will provide the environment to thrive in, with colleagues that you can count on.
What does the job look like?
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team of .NET developers, business analysts, software quality engineers and solution architects.
- You participate as an experienced .NET developer in improving our existing platform and developing new features or integrations.
- You participate in discussions about the technical architecture.
- As a full-stack developer, you actively participate in the development of our platform.
You are the best candidate for this job if you
- have a bachelor’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science or higher.
- have at least 4 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in .NET projects.
Experience with Azure, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server or NServiceBus are considered assets.
- have the mentality of a full-stack developer and have affinity with development of both backend- as well as frontend- components.
- are a team player because you are enterprising, communicative, customer-oriented and result-oriented.
- are familiar with the operation of an agile team.
You even plan the washing-up schedule at home with scrum meetings and meanwhile all your house mates and pets think agile.
- know how to write solid, clean and maintainable code and prefer long term focus over short term fixes.
- have experience dealing with complex projects.
- have a “can do” attitude to problems and you take
- are up to date concerning the new trends in software development and are eager to continuously widen your competences.
What’s in it for you?
- Developing a platform that brings radical innovation in the debt industry in Europe.
- Working with a young and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment.
- Open feedback culture.
- The opportunity to develop your talent to the fullest and have direct impact on our company’s success.
- Mentorship and guidance from seasoned colleagues and entrepreneurs.
- Partial remote working as an option (our offices being located in Mechelen).
- Complete remuneration
If you feel a fit, convince us of your qualities by sending your resume to Virteo’s HR & Happiness manager, email@example.com.
Aren’t you the developer we are looking for, but do you spontaneously think about someone else? Sharing is caring!