To enforce our team in Mechelen, and to ensure our growth, we are looking for a
Medior .NET Developer
- You will work in a team of 3 developers, creating a new web application for 1 of the leading Belgian banks.
- You watch over the quality of the delivered solution.
- You participate in discussions on technical architecture.
- You translate existing mockups into web screens, and you are responsible for the technical design, development and testing of these screens.
- As an experienced .NET (web) developer you contribute to the efficiency of the team.
- You offer 2nd line support in a rotation system, in order to provide 24/7 support to the 1st line support team of the bank.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science or higher.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in .NET projects.
- You are a team player and experienced with working in a scrum team.
- You have experience in a complex technical project.
- You can also approach and solve a problem independently.
- Experience with Azure, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, NServiceBus, are considered assets.
- Experience with one of the bigger SPA front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue), are considered assets.
Join us and choose for …
- A challenging function in a dynamic working environment with flexible work opportunities.
- The possibility to invest in your personal development.
- A place in a motivated multidisciplinary team, where you can contribute to the realization of a unique innovative platform for the banking sector.
- An attractive payroll package with many extra-legal benefits, an on-call compensation for 24/7 support, and the choice between a representative company car or a mobility budget.
- An employment in Mechelen. In consultation with your colleagues, you will have the possibility to partly work from home.
Interested? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Or download the job description here