Do you have a legal or financial background, or do you have experience in the debt collection industry? Or are you a (fin)tech adept tout court and ready to help shape the future of a rapidly growing digital B2B platform in cash management?
It’s your lucky day!
We are looking for a Product Analyst who can help design the further development of our SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform based on market analysis, client feedback and teamwork.
Who is Virteo?
- An innovative platform that allows companies to collect their invoices. It is the working tool for debt collectors such as court bailiffs, collection agencies and lawyers.
- A gamechanger in the cash management industry thanks to its SaaS model that enables an efficient and ethical collection of invoices.
- One of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium, with international ambitions!
We are a young scale-up in full expansion.
Our Product Analyst gives direction to our further developments of the platform and therefore plays a crucial role in our success.
What does your day look like?
- Write analyses and mock-ups for the further development of our platform.
This is based on market research into existing solutions and opportunities and on feedback from our users.
- Monitoring the performance and user satisfaction with our platform.
- Help to prioritize developments on the platform in function of our strategic focus and customers’ needs.
- Help to craft our vision of the future of our platform, not only in terms of product development, but also in terms of commercial and marketing positioning.
You are the perfect fit if you
- can demonstrate at least several years of experience in the legal and/or financial industry or in SaaS business applications. You also have knowledge of and are interested in cash management and/or workflow management tools. Experience in the debt collection industry or work processes of bailiffs or collection agencies is a nice bonus.
- at least have a bachelor’s degree and have UML knowledge (= nice to have).
- have an analytical mindset and if you are able to express your opinion in a synthetic
- find satisfaction in conducting market research to shape your vision with an eye for detail.
- can put the vision and opinion of users in the right perspective.
- have a sense of initiative, take ownership of your projects and work in a solution-oriented
- are a true teamplayer who can unite different opinions and are communicatively strong in English and at least one of the national languages (Dutch or French). You can express yourself fluently in the other national language.
- have the ambition to help shape our innovative platform.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a young and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment!
- Extensive responsibility within Virteo and towards clients, giving you the opportunity to further develop your expertise and role at a fast pace.
- Mentorship and guidance of experienced colleagues and entrepreneurs.
- Partial remote working (our offices are located in Mechelen)
- Complete renumeration.
If you are the perfect candidate, quickly send your CV to our HR & Happiness manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t feel the fit but you spontaneously think of someone else, share! Sharing is caring 🙂