Are you keen to help shape the further development of a fast-growing SaaS platform that pioneers a new era in cash management? Are you passionate about fintech or you want to leverage your experience in the financial or legal world to have a lasting impact on this sector?
It’s your lucky day!
Who is Virteo?
- An innovative cloud platform that allows companies to better collect unpaid invoices in their collaboration with debt collectors, such as court bailiffs, collection agencies and lawyers. It is also the working tool for these debt collectors, whom we help to work more efficiently and position themselves more favourably to companies.
- A gamechanger in the cash management industry thanks to its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that allows central management of unpaid invoices and streamlined communication between companies and debt collectors. As such, it enables a more efficient and ethical collection of invoices.
- Fast-growing fintech in Belgium, with already a foot on the ground in neighbouring countries and with strong international ambitions. Backed by reputed investors.
- A workplace where we value collaboration and strive for excellence, providing everyone the room to grow.
We are a scale-up in full expansion. Our Product Manager gives direction to our further developments of the platform and therefore plays a crucial role in our success.
What does your day look like?
- Help to prioritize developments on the platform in function of our strategic focus and customers’ needs.
- Assist in writing functional analyses and mock-ups based on market research and on feedback from our users.
- Help to craft our vision on the future of our platform, not only in terms of product development, but also in terms of commercial and marketing positioning.
- Monitor the performance and user satisfaction with our platform.
You are the perfect fit if you
- can demonstrate at least several years of experience as a product analyst or manager, preferably forSaaS business applications or in the financial and/or legal sector. You also have knowledge of or are interested in cash management and/or workflow management tools. Experience in the debt collection industry is a nice bonus.
- can work with tools to visualize analyses and mock-ups, such as UML.
- have an analytical mindset and if you are able to express your opinion in a synthetic
- can develop a coherent product vision based on market research and users’ and colleague’s opinions, keeping the strategic focus in mind.
- have a sense of initiative, take ownership of your projects and work in a solution-oriented
- are a true teamplayer who can unite different opinions
- are a strong communicator in English and at least one of the national languages (Dutch or French). You can express yourself fluently in the other national language.
- at least have a bachelor’s degree.
What do we offer?
- Be part of an ambitious and fun team in a fast-moving scale-up environment!
- Extensive responsibility, giving you the opportunity to have a determining impact on our platform and the cash management sector in Belgium and abroad.
- Tons of exposure in the fintech space and cash management world.
- Partial remote working (our offices are located in Mechelen)
- Complete renumeration package.
If you are the perfect candidate, quickly send your CV to our HR & Happiness manager Leen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t feel the fit but you spontaneously think of someone else, share! Sharing is caring