To enforce our team in Mechelen, and to ensure our growth, we are looking for a
Senior .NET Developer
- You take the lead in technical projects.
- You maintain the overview and monitor the quality of the delivered solutions.
- You determine the technical architecture.
- You are involved in strategic discussions and actively participate in the development of our platform
- You will enter a multidisciplinary team of .NET developers, business analysts, software quality engineers and solution architects / team leads.
- You take up the mentorship of junior and medior developers.
- Under the motto “leading by example” you participate as an experienced .NET developer in reaching the solution.
- You offer 2nd line support in a rotational on-call system, in order to provide 24/7 support to one of our clients.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science or higher.
- You have a least 7 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years in .NET projects.
- You are a team player and familiar with the operation of a scrum team.
- You can maintain the overview in complex technical projects.
- You are familiar with distributed software applications.
- Experience with Azure, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, NServiceBus are considered assets.
Join us and choose for …
- A challenging function in a dynamic environment with flexible work opportunities.
- The possibility to invest in your personal development.
- An attractive payroll package with many extra-legal benefits, an on-call compensation for 24/7 support, and the choice between a representative company car or a mobility budget.
- A place in a motivated multidisciplinary team. You will contribute to the realization of a unique innovative platform for the legal sector and share in its success.
- An employment in Mechelen. You will have the possibility to partly work from home.
Interested? Mail us at email@example.com !
Or download the job description here