To enforce our team in Mechelen, and to ensure our growth, we are looking for a
Junior .NET Developer
- You watch over the quality of the delivered solutions.
- You will enter a multidisciplinary team of .NET developers, business analysts, software quality engineers and solution architects / team leads.
- You contribute to the efficiency of the team with your enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- You get the chance to improve your technical skills, guided by your experienced colleagues
- You have a bachelor’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science or higher.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience, or relevant project experience.
- You are a team player, but you can also approach and solve a problem independently.
- New technologies do not scare you off.
- You have experience in a complex technical project.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Azure, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, NServiceBus are considered assets.
Join us and choose for …
- A challenging function in a dynamic environment with flexible work opportunities.
- The possibility to invest in your personal development.
- An attractive payroll package with many extra-legal benefits and the choice between a representative company car or a mobility budget.
- A place in a motivated multidisciplinary team. You will contribute to the realization of a unique innovative platform for the legal sector and share in its success.
- An employment in Mechelen. In consultation with your colleagues, you will have the possibility to partly work from home.
Interested? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Or download the job description here