To enforce our team in Mechelen, and to ensure our growth, we are looking for a
Software Quality & Support Engineer
- You review design documents and translate these into usable test-scenarios and acceptance criteria. You will be supported in this by our business analysts.
- You execute both structured and non-structured tests.
- You identify, analyze and follow-up incidents.
- You will get a shared responsibility in the start of a new project for automated regression testing.
- You will be involved in support, reported via calls or tickets.
- You analyze incoming support issues and act in order to solve the issues.
- You update documentation after modifications to our software.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You can communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, according to the need of the receiver.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You are experienced in testing of software applications.
- You are familiar with Agile Testing.
- You are analytical, can distinguish main and side issues, and have an eye for detail.
- You can work independently, but you are also a team-player.
- Experience with test-management-tools and test-automatization-frameworks is considered an asset.
- Experience in the legal sector is considered an asset.
- You feel comfortable in a multidisciplinary team of software developers, business analysts, testers, and solution architects.
You choose us for
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment with flexible working possibilities.
- A varied range of tasks, with the possibility to invest in your personal development.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits and, if desired, a company car.
- You will end up in a team of nice colleagues who enjoy working together, both during professional as in team building activities.
Interested? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Or download the job description here